|Shopping cart is empty.|
Alpha Rho Reunion Weekend
Morgantown, WV, September 21 - September 22, 2018
Join us for our annual reunion weekend in warm September in Morgantown. Our alumni weekend continues to grow each year with alumni coming from all over the country. We are returning to the Residence Inn for our host hotel within walking distance of the Saturday football game and tailgate. The Marriott Residence Inn is convenient to the Evansdale campus, PRT and an easy drive to the KA House if you don't want to experience the joys of the PRT!
Alpha Rho Partners again with Muscular Dystrophy Association for Reunion Weekend!
The chapter has expanded efforts in their support of Muscular Dystrophy Association as their philanthropy by sharing all procedes raised during each event during the weekend between the MDA and the Alpha Rho Academic Scholarship Program! We have added many sponsorship opportunities for all events. Just by participating in an event, you will be helping the chapter help MDA and support academics at Alpha Rho!
Information For Parents Attending Reunion Weekend
We are excited that Reunion Weekend is being held at the same time as Parent's Weekend at Alpha Rho. Parents and their families are welcome at any Reunion Weekend activity. This is great way for parents to learn more about what Kappa Alpha Order is all about and how Alpha Rho Chapter at WVU can give your son opportunities for scholarships, internships, networking opportunities and most of all, an understanding of the important role that the KA brotherhood plays in life after WVU.
We encourage parents and families to attend the Friday evening reception and philanthropic event hosted by our actives at the KA house. Gameday tailgate and football game are also great activities - you can purchase your tickets to all events on this page. If you golf, you are welcome to join us at any of our tournaments. You can sponsor your own son by choosing the "sponsor an active" product during checkout.
Questions? You can call Neil Backes '78 at 281-444-8233 or email at email@example.com
Host Hotel - Residence Inn
Our reunion host hotel is across the street from the football stadium and right across from the RV lot and tailgate. We will communicate other activities that might take place at the hotel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Online Event Registration & Payment
- If you can't come to Reunion and still want to participate, now you can sponsor an active to play! Choose any golf or bowling event and you will see the Sponsor an Active selection. If you have a specific person you wish to sponsor, you can indicate that on the checkout page!
- From the menu on the right, select the activities that you want to pre-pay by credit card
- Each menu option has activities that span the weekend
- Clicking on the image for each item will give a detailed description of what is included in each event purchase
- Continue adding items to your cart and then select View Cart and proceed to checkout
- We'll use your checkout information as your registration and you will receive a detailed receipt via email
- Questions? Contact Neil Backes '78 at 281-444-8233 | email@example.com
2018 Reunion Agenda
Thursday, September 20
- 5:00 PM - Leadership Seminar (casual dinner provided) for Active Chapter at KA House - More Information
- 7:30 PM - Billiard Tournament, Metropolitan Billiard Parlor in downtown Morgantown - TEAMS MAY REGISTER
Friday, September 21
- 8:00-9:30 AM - KA Klassic Tournament breakfast buffet and check-in at Mountaineer Golf Club Pro Shop
- 10:00 AM - KA Klassic Golf Tournament, Mountaineer Golf Club, Shotgun start
- 2:00 PM - Reception & Golf Awards, Putting green at Mountaineer Golf Club
- 8:00 PM - Parent, Alumni and Philanthropic Event at KA House sponsored by Alpha Rho Actives - No Registration Required.
Saturday, September 22
- 2 Hours Before Kickoff - Tailgate and other activities
- WVU vs Kansas State Football Game